Order An Attic Lift Today - Your Back Will Thank You
Climbing an attic ladder or flight of stairs with an armload of household items is a challenge, regardless of your age. It's also not worth the risk. That's why an attic lift is a smart move, even if you only access seasonal storage a few times throughout the year.
The NEW SpaceLift 5200 Attic Lift System Delivers Best-in-Class Standard Features:
- Low-profile design, no vertical restriction
- Automated attic lift carries 200-pound loads
- Large 24 x 41 in. tray, 24+ cubic ft. capacity
- Factory assembled for ease of installation
- Obstacle detection system both directions
- Wall-mounted control with key lock
- Two-year factory warranty
Country Home Elevator, the company behind AtticLift.net, is the premier home accessibility contractor based in Missouri and is an authorized deal for SpaceLift Products. Our staff is available to answer your questions by phone at 866-638-5438, or by email. Contact us today. Your back is worth the investment of an attic lift.
- Exclusive Low-Profile Design The SpaceLift 5200 attic lift installs easily between joists in a framed 28.5 x 60-inch opening in the floor. Unit dimensions of 7 H x 28 W x 59.5 L inches requires a joist/ceiling depth range of 7 to 14 inches.
- 200-Pound Loads with 24+ Cubic Ft Capacity The large 24 x 41-inch tray carries over 24 cubic feet of boxes, bins and other household items with a maximum load of 200 pounds per trip and no height restriction (like a Christmas tree box).
- Obstacle Detection System Intelligent SpaceLift load sensors automatically stop lift platform operation with any contact, up or down, or if excessive weight is detected.
- Convenient Wall-Mount Controls The easy to operate wall-mounted SpaceLift control unit features a key lock to prevent unwanted operation.
- Reclaim The Garage An attic lift allows you to easily store household items and, once again, park your vehicles in the garage where they belong.
- Quality And Reliability The SpaceLift 5200 attic lift is designed with the highest considerations for product reliability. Components include microprocessor controls, high-performance motor drivetrain, rugged frame and aviation-quality steel cabling.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty Covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Buy with confidence.
- Proprietary Technology SpaceLift attic lift systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products to further enhance home storage.
- Added Home Value - Installing an attic lift adds a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.