Save Your Back -- Order An Attic Lift Today!
Climbing an attic ladder or flight of stairs with an armload of household items is a challenge, regardless of your age. It's also not worth the risk. That's why a SpaceLift is a smart move, even if you only access seasonal storage a few times throughout the year.
The NEW SpaceLift 5200-S Series Attic Lifts Deliver Best-in-Class Standard Features:
- Low-profile design, no vertical restriction
- Automated attic lift with up to 200-pound loads
- Stack high with up to 24 cubic ft. capacity
- Simple step-by-step installation process
- Optional wall-mounted controls with key lock
- Two-year factory warranty
Country Home Elevator, the company behind AtticLift.net, is the premier home accessibility contractor based in Missouri and is an authorized dealer for SpaceLift Products. Our staff is available to answer your questions by phone at 866-638-5438, or by email. Contact us today. Your back is worth the investment of an attic lift.
- Exclusive Low-Profile Design The SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts install easily between joists in a framed opening in the floor. Dimensions: Model 5228-S – 7 H x 28 W x 59.5 L inches; Model 5222-S – 7 H x 22 W x 59.5 L inches (coming Fall 2015). Each model requires a joist/ceiling depth range of 7 to 14 inches. Floor to ceiling travel up to 15 feet set during installation.
- 200-Pound Loads with up to 24 Cubic Ft Capacity The large Model 5228-S platform (24 x 41 inches) carries boxes, bins and other household items, with a maximum load of 200 pounds per trip and no height restriction (like a Christmas tree box).
- Optional Garage Wall-Mount Controls supplement standard controls on motor housing with convenient wall-mounted controls with key lock to prevent unwanted operation.
- Reclaim The Garage An attic lift allows you to easily store household items and, once again, park your vehicles in the garage where they belong.
- Quality And Reliability The SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts are designed with the highest considerations for product reliability. Components include microprocessor controls, high-performance motor drivetrain, rugged frame and 500-lb rated poly-web straps.
- Proprietary Technology SpaceLift attic lift systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products to further enhance home storage.
- Added Home Value Installing an attic lift adds a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty Covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Buy with confidence.